In world in which millions of women clamber for the latest beauty craze; in which people on every continent crave to make themselves more beautiful by any means necessary; where people are ‘happy’ to attach accessories to their bodies and pretend that they are real; it’s good to know that there is an alternative. Foundation Acupuncture Spa partnered with YUMI™ to provide amazing truly unique services. We are changing the game. And you can be part of it.
Many lash-enhancing treatments used today rely on the old fashioned lash perming. This is where the lash technician uses perming agents to curl your lashes, resulting in treatments that only last 2-4 weeks and can over-curl (or worse, burn!) your natural lashes. YUMI™ Lashes is different! We do not use any harsh chemicals or perming agents, instead we use a natural protein and Keratine to enhance the structure of the lash for the entire lash cycle (up to 3 months). What is more, YUMI™Tint gives you the ability to enhance natural complexion/beauty through color that compliments the skin tone. The results are absolutely stunning when done by a professional.
Yumi Lash Lift is a treatment to lift and boost your natural lashes. No extensions are applied.
The treatment will last between 8 to 12 weeks, which is the natural life cycle of an eyelash.
Yumi tint alters and boosts the color of the eyelash so the treatment enhances the clients natural beauty even further.
How long does the treatment take?
-One Hour. You cannot wet the lashes for 24 hours after the treatment.
How long do Yumi Lashes last?
– 2-3 months, even up to 4 months with proper care. Our lash tech will speak to you about proper aftercare during your appointment
What is the price for Yumi Treatment?
– $150 that includes lift & tint. Tinting alone is $20.
Is there any damage to my natural lash?
– No. Yumi Lashes last as long as your natural eyelash cycle and they gently drop as your own eyelashes naturally shed, thus causing no damage to your natural lashes.
Is there any maintenance involved with Yumi Lashes?
– No, although our lash tech will give your tips during your appointment to extend your treatment!
Can I swim, sauna and steam room with Yumi lashes?
– Yes. After the initial 24 hrs of having your Yumi Lashes done, you can do anything you like when it comes to water!
Can I wear mascara with Yumi Lashes?
– Yes, but stay away from water proof mascara as it is not good for your lashes. However most people choose not to wear mascara as they feel the effect of the Yumi Lashes is enough to pop the eyes.
Copyright Foundation Acupuncture Spa. All rights reserved.